Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by M teacher: Derek Milloy

I agree with Garvey, I don’t think Cole is ok because his been badly injured by the Spirit Bear. Cole has a broken bone, his ribs is broken, he doesn’t have that much energy, and his having a hard time to move both of his hands. Cole is not also himself. If you’re OK you should be your self, you’re not in a hospital, none of your bones are broken, you feel OK, and you feel no pain. If Garvey didn’t come to the island and didn’t see Cole, Cole would probably die.
Article posted November 9, 2009 at 08:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 83 • Return to Blog List

It's really good but you should really tell us more and get us a little more interested by telling us about the book cause what if someone doesn't know what book you are talking about.
Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM by • Louise