Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The Tiger Rising was another great book by Kate DiCamillo. The boy Rob in this book lives with his dad in Florida at a Motel called Kentucky Star. While Rob is walking through the woods on his way to school he saw a tiger. This tiger was pacing back and forth, locked up in a cage. Will Rob find away to set this burning bright beautiful tiger free or will he just have to live with that wonderful pacing tiger locked up in a cage.
I enjoyed reading the Tiger Rising especially because the author brought me along on the trip. If I were to rate this book on a scale from 1-10 it would be a 10 because the book was full of emotions and friendship. I think anyone would enjoy this great book that takes you through Florida's morning mist.
Article posted November 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List