Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J

teacher: Derek Milloy

What happens when people get angry?

When people get angry they might start to cry because someone hit them and mad them sad by calling them names. They might even start to yell or scream because they got hurt or another weird reseon like because they did something bad. Sometimes people might want to get revenge to make sure that the other person knows how it feels. They might even start to punch the wall or someone because they want to get the anger out of there body. Even there face might start to turn red because there so angry at someone.

Article posted November 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM • comment (3) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Nice article.I liked the way you layed out your article. But you ended your article too soon. You ended your article with an unfinished thought. You should end with a question to make people wonder and read more articles by you. But,still good job.
Posted March 31, 2010 at 09:14 PM by • Sukhmeen
Good Job Jason. All of these statments were ture. I liked it when you said "Sometimes people might want to get revenge to make sure that the other person knows how it feels." because mostly, people want to get revenge but it's not the right thing to do they should just tell them how they feel and solve the problem out.
Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:08 PM by • Phillip
Jason. I think your work is very good.You're writing was very touching!
Posted March 29, 2010 at 03:55 PM by • sebastian