Copyright (c) 2014 by Cioaleen Godrey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cioaleen Godrey -- Blogmeister

Melba High School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Cioaleen Godrey

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

The character Education theme that I think applies to 13 Little Blue Envelopes is Responsibility because the main character Ginny Blackstone get some letters numbered 1 through 13. Her assignment is to leave home with nothing but what can fit in a backpack with out any technology or guidebooks. Along this trip she ends up sleeping on a park bench in france because the Cafe where she was staying at. So I think the point of this  story is that sometimes you need to jump in with out looking to learn to be responsible. Ginny had her parents looking out for her during her life so she decided to grow up. 

Article posted October 30, 2009 at 03:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 442 • Return to Blog List

i would like to read this book and possibly the series.
Posted February 26, 2010 at 01:21 PM by • nicole clemons