Copyright (c) 2014 by Professor McGonagall Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

-

RockYou FXText

by Professor McGonagall

No Links added yet!

Professor McGonagall is teaching 5th grade math!
Dearest Dragons and the world,
I am heartbroken to announce that our blogging will be a little less often this year. We are trying something wonderful at our school that is great for students and teachers and for learning...but not so great for blogging regularly.
I get to teach 3 classes of 5th grade math each day! We call it the Collaborative Specialist Model...because three teachers are collaboratively teaching all students and specializing in teaching their favorite subject at the same time. So far it's off to a great start (emphasis on the word START...it feels like the first week of school again around here). But, I feel lucky to be part of such a great team and am truly excited about this adventure.
Wish us luck and happy blogging... Love, Prof McG
Article posted October 30, 2009 at 12:05 AM • comment (10) • Reads 823 • Return to Blog List

Hi Dragons0910, Come to my blog and guess what happened to the party balloons and chip bag we sent up to 100,000 feet (30,480m). We will show you photos later so you can see what happened
Posted May 5, 2011 at 11:28 AM by • Priya
Hi, my class is sending up a high altitude balloon to over 100,000 feet (that’s almost 20 miles straight up!) We are sending up our High Hopes for the world with it so our “High Hopes” really will go “High!” My high hope for the world is My High Hope’s for the world is that people will donate money to Japan, and help people in the USA that got there homes destroyed by tornado's. . I bet you have a high hope. If so shareitherehttp://kidblog.org/MrTaylorsClass4/taylorclass/high-hopes/
and we will send your high hope up high too!
Posted May 2, 2011 at 03:22 PM by • Jacob
Hi, my class is sending up a high altitude balloon to over 100,000 feet (that’s almost 20 miles straight up!) We are sending up our High Hopes for the world with it so our “High Hopes” really will go “High!” My high hope for the world is My High Hope
I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is to have more sports. So that we would have to get good grades in order to play. That way the teachers can encourage us to get better grades before someone can play a sport. Have more materials to use like pencils, glue sticks, paper and more. It is better to have more materials than less materials. More kids not giving up in school.. and be successful. My High Hope for my Community is that people stop littering and start recycling. So that way the community can look nicer. Participate in more activities and get along better. Things can be more affordable then people having to struggle to have money to feed there kids.My High Hope for the world is that we make the world greener and replace oil with energy sources so we do not run out of it. Save trees from getting cut and burned down. Then giving money to the people who suffered in big earthquakes and tsunamis.I bet you have a high hope. If so share it here
http://kidblog.org/MrTaylorsClass4/taylorclass/high-hopes/

and we wil send your high hope up high too!
Posted April 26, 2011 at 01:21 PM by • Desiree
Hi, I'm brooks from Mrs.Woods 5th grade class. I love the way tour blog is designed , I love the Harry Potter series. It would be awsome if you could comment on my blog athttp://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?user_id=127350&blogger_id=329510
Posted April 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM by • Brooks
Hi Prof. McG
I hope you have a lot of fun teaching the year 5s. I hope you blog a little bit at least.
Blog soon, Harry.
Posted March 6, 2011 at 05:59 PM by • Harry
Hi Professor McGonagall my class is doing this way cool project where we are sending up a balloon that will soar up to over 80,000 feet! You and your class can be part of it too! Follow this link to read about our “High Hopes” project. Please leave your High Hopes comment for us to send up over 15 miles high!
http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blog_id=1157004&mode=comment&blogger_id=65078
Posted May 20, 2010 at 01:17 PM by • Claudia
When you get a chance to post again, let me know. I'd love to leave some comments! Hope the new semester is going well!
Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM by • Miss McGraw
Hey, Professor McGonagall, you should read my story!
Posted December 15, 2009 at 08:15 AM by • WatchinUFail
YO!!! Sorry I kind like to change my name at times, and I never knew you knew Math (Wow) But anyway, that is sad that these will come out late. I dun know what I would do without you around to talk to, plus I noticed that one of the new people in here have the name of Link. HE IS AWESOME!! Link is like my idle along with Wolfram from Kyo kara maou (Well duh it has my name in it) But alot has changed, oh and guess what you know that I had long hair when I joined your class. Weeeeeelllll I cut it down REALLY short now and I love it. I would like to hear about how you have been sometime, BLOG ME!!!!!
Posted November 20, 2009 at 10:49 PM by • Wolfram Von Beilefeld (Kyo)
Ahhh.... I like reading blogs, I am sorry to hear that is going to happen.
Posted November 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM by • Hannah