Copyright (c) 2014 by Litzy V. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Litzy V. -- Blogmeister

Melba High School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Litzy V.

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

Moonlight is a book about a young 17 year old named Kayla. Kayla has just starded her new summer job as a wilderness guide in near the same woods where her parents had died years before. There she is cought in this sort of love triangle between Lucas, the Sharpa leader, adn Mason, a student taking a hiking tip. Once on the hiking trip she discovers that both Lucas and Mason have not been HONEST to her. Lucas is really a werewolf and that Mason is some type of scientist trying to study warewolves. Kayla in a way feels betrayed that not one of them told her the truth. Then she finds out that she is also a warewolf as well as her now dead parents.

I think that honesty is one of the character traits shown in the book Moonlight. If both Mason and Lucas had been honest with Kayla from the beginning, then maybe the she wouldn't have suffered so much.
Article posted October 29, 2009 at 11:40 PM • comment (2) • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List

your blog makes me want to read the book again!!!!!
Posted February 2, 2010 at 07:11 PM by • elena gilbert
your blog makes me want to read the book again.
Posted February 2, 2010 at 07:10 PM by • elena gilbert